Information Collected Through Our Website
We may collect the following types of personal information from our website visitors:
We may collect several types of personal information from our website visitors, including their name, email address, phone number, IP address, browser type, operating system, referral source, pages visited on our website, and the time and date of the visit. We may collect this information when visitors sign up for our newsletter, contact us through our website’s contact form, leave a comment on our blog posts, or subscribe to our RSS feed.
We use the personal information we collect to send you our newsletter and other marketing communications, respond to your inquiries and comments, improve our website and the services we offer, and conduct surveys or contests.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, or loss. However, please note that no data transmission over the Internet or any other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
GDPR User Rights
As a user, you have certain rights when it comes to your personal data. These include:
- The right to access your personal data, which may require a small fee.
- The right to request corrections to any inaccurate information and completion of any incomplete information.
- The right to request the erasure of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to our processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the provided contact information. We will reply to your request within one month.